Friday 28 July 2017

FESTIVALFACESGROUP GLITTER COLLAB

Ever since I found FestivalFacesGroup instagram page I have honestly fell in love with all their glitter and now Hannah, the creator has brought out her own face gems that are truly gorge! They are super easy to use which is a life saver because who wants to spend hours trying to stick on individual gems at a festival, in a small tent! There are 3 designs to choose from, two eye sets and one chest piece that is amazing! The gems are so pretty and the colours of them allow you to use whatever colour glitter you want with them! I love this gem set because its the perfect size, I love it and I used my FestivalFaces glitter mix in Indigo Moon to fill in all around the edges to add extra sparkle! They're super affordable and reusable, so you aren't wasting your money on something you can only use once! Spot me wearing all of these gems at Boardmasters Festival in less than 2 weeks! 

If you need extra inspo then check out my other festi looks on here, including more looks with Hannah's glitter! Check out their insta: @festivalfacesgroup for a huge dose of glitter heaven! 

Treat yourselves to some amazing glitter and use my code: 'GLITTERISFITTER' ... you'll receive a free 5G glitter pot of a mix of your choice with ANY purchase! (Just write in the info section which mix you want)

Get your glitter on babes! 


Gina x 










No comments:

Post a Comment