Monday 17 July 2017

FARR FESTIVAL 2017

My first festival of 2017 and its been amazing! So me any my boyfriend Eben decided to get a Friday ticket for Farr Festival, an electronic, magical festival in the woods situated on the outskirts of London in Hertfordshire. We drove up early Friday morning to set up our tent (for Friday camping) and went to explore the woodlands! The main stage and stalls were on a hill so the view looking across was amazing! Everything was so picturesque and magical!


The stalls were glitter heaven, I was obviously right in my element, from glitter roots at Mermaid Cave to sequin garments at Elsie and Fred, there was plenty of festival glitz to go around! I fell in love with everything at the Elsie and Fred stall, the sequin shorts were everything and its deffo given me some festi inspo for Boardmasters in August.
The Mermaid Cave was a glittery paradise, offering festi treatments like glitter roots (which I deffo took up), face glitter and gems and face painting! It was such a cute stall with such friendly and chill people running it! They had handmade clothes for sell made by creator Zoe Lower called Zola. It was a cave of glitz and sparkles! 
There were a couple of other stalls that I loved, State of Disarray that had the best bright, glitzy festi clothes! Everything was so shiny and stretchy haha!! Eben fell in love with a stall called Vintage Bits and Bobs which deffo brought out his retro, vintage side! I'm jealous of his new jacket! 










As we walked around we found this huge wooded area that was filled with electronic music and an amazing atmosphere! The stages were made out of wood, crafted into these awesome, abstract shapes! 
The Factory Stage was by far the best! It was built up of huge cargo crates and seemed so rustic! We got to the stage just as Nao was playing who was truly amazing, deffo someone I'll be listening! 





The food available was so gooood! There was something for everyone! There were so many vegetarian and vegan options, as me and Eben are both vegetarians we were very grateful! We had a super yummy hummus pitta with loads of salad, I had halloumi with mine!  



I was so excited to showcase my festi glitter! I took my fave glitter from 'FestivalFacesGroup' and felt like an ultimate fairy! I used the Silver Galaxy glitter mix under my eyes and used a fine glitter bought from Ebay above my eye! The glitter did not budge the whole day which is soooo good at a festival! I wore this cute little sparkly white dress I found on a site called 'Everything 5 Pounds' that has some really cute garments! 





 I had such an amazing time and being with my babe made it a million times better! See you next year Farr Festival!

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment