Thursday 8 June 2017

GOLDEN BABE | LOOK 4

Look 4 is here! I honestly love thinking up new looks every week, its so fun and gives me so many ideas for when I actually go to a festival! For this look I'm channeling a golden goddess with very simple base makeup because I wanted all the emphasis on the gold glitter, I mixed a chunkier glitter with a fine one to create more of a sparkly effect and I think it worked really well! I got eyelash extensions which I'm so happy about, they look so pretty and are honestly so easy to maintain and mean I don't have to worry about mascara in the mornings, also so worth it for festivals! I used a white eyeliner pencil to create the little lines that I think look really pretty against the gold, I'll definitely be purchasing a white liquid liner soon as I feel like it'll be so much easier to use and will create more defined neater lines. I used a simple gold shade on my eyes to bring the whole look together and used a nude lipstick as I didn't want anything too bright or dark. I'm super in love with this look as I feel like its so simple and easy to create but looks so glitzy and pretty! Look 5 is going to be super exciting so keep your glittery eyes open for that! 

Gina x 

No comments:

Post a Comment