Sunday 14 May 2017

WHAT I USE TO TONE MY HAIR | BLEACH LONDON

As I get my hair bleached I'm always looking for a toner that will get rid of the yellow, brassy tones in my hair. I'd always seen other bloggers using this Bleach London toner and I don't actually know why I'd never bought it before as I've bought a lot of their other products! So I decided to try it out and see if it would brighten and whiten my hair, the kit comes with the colourant, developer, reincarnation mask (that I LOVE!), instructions booklet and gloves. I love Bleach London's packaging, its so fun and cute and its always so clear on how you use the products. So I followed all the instructions and left it on my hair for 20 mins, then washed it out and used the reincarnation mask that honestly leaves your hair so soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching my hair after using it! After drying and styling my hair I definitely noticed that my hair was whiter and a lot of the yellow tones had gone, around my roots was still a little brassy but that may be where I need them re-bleached. I've used the purple shampoo that Bleach London do and that's also really great, so I'm going to repurchase that to use in between using the toner. Let me know if you have any recommendations for keeping bleached hair bright!  



No comments:

Post a Comment