Friday 19 May 2017

RIMMEL LONDON | JESS WOODLEY'S COLLAB

I've been so excited for this collection! After seeing sneak peaks from Jess Woodleys instagram and Rimmel London's page I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! Ive always been a massive fan of Made In Chelsea and Jess Woodley was always my fave, so knew I'd love these already! The collaboration includes 5 looks that consist of lipsticks that have a matching shade of nail varnish, she actually named them after aspects of her life, which is super cool! I picked up three shades of the lipsticks and I'm deffo going to pick up the rest, The red shade is called 'Alarm' which is very fitting and is a gorgeous shade of red, with a slight orange undertone. 'Heartbreaker' is probably my favourite shade, its a deep pink shade that looks super pretty on, and 'Starry-Eyed' such a cute name! They go on silky but dry slightly matte but aren't drying on the lips and the colour pay off is very pigmented,and they smell nice which is so rare with lipsticks! I cant wait to try the others! Let me know if you've tried any of them! 
(TOP TO BOTTOM: 170 ALARM, 016 HEARTBREAKER, 128 STARRY-EYED)









No comments:

Post a Comment