Friday 26 May 2017

COSMIC FAIRY | LOOK 2



 The second look of my festival series has arrived and I'm once again in love with how glittery and pretty its turned out! I wanted to go for something that I've tried before but just step it up a little with more glitter, I used some glow in the dark face paint for the base and almost painted that on using a sponge, followed by a shimmery light blue pigment I found in my makeup box by Models Own, it's really pretty and made the look really glowy and was a perfect base for the glitter. I added a little bit of my Topshop glitter shadow just for some extra sparkle but it really added to the look as the colours all went really well together and turned out looking very cosmic I think!! I used the same glitter as last time that I purchased from Ebay but this time used a large stippling (a cheapy from Ebay) to pat on the glitter glue and glitter! I wanted to do something a bit different with my eyebrows so used my L'oreal eye paint in Unstoppable Teal to paint in some of the hairs in my brows, then I added a little bit of silver glitter to add some sparkleee! Loving doing these looks, let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment