Tuesday 7 February 2017

SILVER JEWELLERY FAVES

If I had to pick between gold or silver jewellery, I think I would always pick silver. There's something about silver jewellery that I really love against my skin tone. Being so naturally pale makes gold jewellery appear harsh against my skin but with pieces like this I can wear with or without a tan! These are a few of my faves at the moment (along with all of my chokers because I wear them ALWAYS!). A simple pair of silver hoops, a piece of jewellery that you'll probably find in every girls collection. The bigger, the better right? I love these with pretty much everything, they're so simple that they mix and match with every look.
       I love wearing rings and these are adorable for adding a little touch to your outfit, with cute little 'stone-looking' gems that I LOVE!
     And the turquoise semi precious stone necklace is super adorable layered with other necklaces or simply on its own over a crop top and dungarees (which is my fave look to wear this with!)
                                       What are your go to jewellery pieces at the moment?




No comments:

Post a Comment